Successful candidate needs to possess knowledge of computer software including Quick Books, Word and Excel. Primary responsibilities include payroll, accounts payable, human resources, and preparing financial reports.
Minimum background qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Five (5) years of experience in accounting/bookkeeping, administrative assistance or office management
• Previous experience with accounting software
• Associates Degree or higher in business, office management, or related field or equivalent experience
• Previous EMS/healthcare experience
Benefits include paid vacation, holiday, and sick time; CERS retirement, paid health insurance. Salary DOE. Send resume (must be received by April 14, 2017) to Madison County EMS, ,